Making a Difference
Shaping the future of cancer care
- In the past, patients taking part in cancer clinical trials have helped answer important questions which have led to significant advances in cancer care.
- We have often been the leading Canadian recruiter of patients to clinical trials.
- By participating in a trial, many of our patients have been the first to benefit from new treatments or interventions.
- The results of completed clinical trials are presented at medical meetings and published in medical journals to be shared more widely with the public at large.
- The information gained from clinical trials changes the future of cancer care. As a result of these trials, new treatments and interventions constantly evolve and change.
To learn more about how clinical trials make a difference in the lives of our patients, please visit the Videos/Testimonials page